Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Finally

It was a pretty perfect weekend.  Girls night Friday.  Saturday with my man.  And a Sunday decorating with my mama.  The icing on the cake is a 4 day work week followed by a wedding weekend in St. Pete and day light savings.  Life doesn't get much better than that! 

Saturday the Mr. and I went to Serenbe for the day.  Serenbe is the an adorable little community with a sustainability lifestyle.  We at a wonderful brunch at The Hil, I had a sandwich with pimento cheese, bacon, and fried farm egg all organic ingrediants.  It was absolutly amazing!  The we did some shopping at some super cute little shops.  Here are a few pictures...The Bilt-House wonderful gifts and gift ideas.


I wish I had more photos of the houses to share apparently I get too busy looking around and forget to take pictures.  It such a precious community and everyone waves to each other...I love that!  I would definitely suggest for a summer trip.  In the summer they have a Saturday market, horse back riding, and lots of hiking trails.

Last but not least we FINALLY finished painting and filling the guestroom bookshelves.  Here's a sneak peek I plan to do a full post on the state of the guestroom later this week.

Empty....

Full...

No comments:

Post a Comment