Thursday, April 28, 2011

My Best Friend's Shower

WARNING: Graphic Pictures Below!
If you do not eat meat you may want to skip reading this post.

We had a Pig Roast!! It was so much fun, I just wish it had been a bit warmer. We decorated with bright colorful flowers in mason jars, lanterns, hanging lights, and lots of candles. The wedding is at the beach so it was a perfect tropical theme.

Here are a few photos. Unfortunately 95% are of the pig, I wish I had gotten more photos of the party people. Note to self: when hosting an event delegate a photographer.










The menu included…
of course Franklin (the pig)
fresh fruit
and baked brie (another family fav).
a delicious noodle salad
coleslaw
chips & dips
fresh fruit
grilled vegetable kabobs
key lime cake
red velvet cake (the brides favorite)

It was a great evening with friends and family and I can’t wait for the wedding in July!

1 comment: