Monday, July 18, 2011

Overdue & Exciting News

Finally, have uploaded photos from my best friends wedding day!! Unfortunately I only took pics of the lingerie shower




the party people... 

the Georgia girls as my family calls them (they all went to UGA with the bride) 

and a few wedding pics I borrowed off of facebook...



the Mr. and me

my family in their coordinating colors

I am just over the moon excited for my little brother. He left Friday for Seattle, Washington to caddie for his friend playing the USGA US Jr Amateur Championship. Yesterday was his day off and he called me while explored the city. I’m so proud of him playing tourist. I don’t think too many 18 year old boys would take hour ferry rides with a map and wonder around alone seeing the sites. I can’t wait to see all his photos when he gets back. Good luck to Michael today in Round 1! If all goes well hopefully we will get to see him play on tv later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment