Friday, October 25, 2013

Friday Five

I have to say it's been so nice blogging again this week.
I think I will have to keep it up.

Love joining the ladies for such a fun link up to wrap up the week!

{ one }
I'm ready to 'Pop'!

We are beyond excited to meet our little lady....
anytime now!!

{ two }
The Great Gatsby
Yes I finally saw it!
The settings and costumes were am-azing!
I wasn't overly impressed at the time
but then talking about it I realized I really loved it.
It took my back to high school Lit class.

{ three }
ONLY 60 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS
I will admit I'm stressing a bit over what to wear for newborn and Christmas photos.

Christmas 2013

Dusted Pinecones - Christmas Cards - Sarah Hawkins Designs - Dark Gray - Gray : Front

Merry Arrows - Christmas Cards - Jill Smith - Grass - Green : Front

{ four }
Speaking of the holidays.
I'm so excited that this week I got confirmation of my appointment 
to see Santa at Phipps with Parker Leigh.
Yes, my child is not yet born but I scheduled my appointment in August!
And, no, I am not ashamed.

{ five }
Last but certainly not least.
Looking forward to a fantastic fall wedding weekend!
We have a wedding tomorrow night,
which will undoubtedly be a night to remember.
Followed up by a little pumpkin carving and maybe even a trip to the delivery room!!
Fingers Crossed, I have a funny feeling about Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. you are the cutest little preggo! love your taste in christmas cards. popping over to that golden pinecone link now. i can't resist gold or glitter! ever!! ;)
    xx
    elise

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable! Such an exciting time! Hope you had a great time at the wedding!

    ReplyDelete