Monday, October 21, 2013

Parker Leigh Wagner


Here we are only 2 weeks away from meeting our precious little girl!

I'm overwhelmed with anticipation.
I'm not nervous about labor.
(I trust doctors and drugs)
I'm just too excited to catch the first glimpse of our girl.
I can't wait to see her little face.

Every night the Mr. and I sit around 
and say in a couple of weeks/days it won't just be the 3 of us.  
(that is the 2 of us + big brother Hendrix)
If it's possible I think the Mr. might be more excited than I am.


My mama is out of town until Wednesday.
I truly I need a few more days to tidy things up at work.
But come Thursday I think I will be ready!
I have delayed in packing my hospital bag
 in hopes that she keeps herself nice and snug until the end of the week.

We have finally agreed on a name
funny as it was the very first name we came up with 
during the first few weeks.

Parker Leigh Wagner

We can't wait to meet you!

1 comment: