Friday, September 5, 2014

Friday Five

My mind has been busy this week.
We have so much on the horizon this fall.
It's hard to stay on track.
The next 2 weekends are our last with now plans
until pretty much Christmas!

We will spend the weekend getting organized!

[one.]
Always on-the-go? This guide will make sure you stay healthy and fit with a busy lifestyle.
most importantly starting today!
DIET and TRAINING

[two.]
I'm loving the Skimm
I can't recall the blog where I learned about it.
Super quick and funny way to stay up to date on the news.

[three.]
How to Set Up a Digital Home Management Binder - Pin it for later
Our family paperwork is everywhere.
About a year ago I tried the binder thing
didn't work.
This weekend I'll be trying something new.

[four.]
Party Planning in Progress!
I just stuck my little's sisters Bachelorette Party Invites in the mail.
Sneak peak here.
Displaying photo.JPG
I love them!  Thank you Darby Cards Nashville.
She was so wonderful to work with and cards came super fast in super cute packaging.

[five.]
Party Planning Part 2!
Our Parker's 1st Party planning is in full swing.
Details to follow.

TGIF Indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment