Friday, April 17, 2015

Finally Friday

To say this has been a long week may be an understatement.
I got to spend 1 night at home this week.
Thank you to the Mr. for holding down the fort.

So looking forward to our weekend.
Although I'm not sure it will be very restful.

[first.]
It's Yard Sale Season!
We are tagging along with my parents and hosting a sale this weekend!
The Mr. thinks my pricing is too cheap, according to his calculations if we sell everything we will make $15....haha.

[second.]
My Jack Rodgers Jelly's came.
Love them!
Only thing I'd say, if you are ordering go a half size down.

[third.]
Shopping Spree  Izak Zenou. Love the little shopping bag in the pup's mouth!
After I make my $15
I'm headed to the outlets for Puerto Rico shopping spree!

[four.]
Favorite Read of the Week.
Check it out!

[five.]
Did I mention I'm happy it's Friday!
Föstudagar eru bestir :-)
That is all.

Cheers to the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment