Thursday, May 7, 2015

Let's Play Kitchen

Yes, I'm breaking down and purchasing a play kitchen.

This past weekend we went to check out the Ikea option.
To much work to jazz up their version
like these Pinterest beauties...
mommo design: IKEA PLAY KITCHEN MAKEOVERS I need to do this when my two start treating there kitchen nicely!!!!

Ikea DUKTIG repainted. We have one for Lily and are planning on painting it too :D

If I had a kid, I'd try to replicate this DIY Play Kitchen @ www.preparingforpeanut.com
[1 / 2 / 3]

But I did pick up these adorable finds...
DUKTIG 5-piece cookware set IKEA Mini cookware for play. Made of durable material and stainless steel.DUKTIG 8-piece salmon set IKEA
LÅTSAS 11-piece shopping basket set IKEA

Love the idea of a DIY project but realistically
we just don't have the time right now.
So I've narrowed it down to these precious options...

KidKraft Uptown Espresso Kitchen


KidKraft Uptown Natural Kitchen

Any suggestions or feedback welcome!

Cheers,
RW

1 comment:

  1. so so fun!!! my little lady has that kidkraft kitchen in white and she LOVES it! she spends so so much time cooking!!

    ReplyDelete